mimosa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nominating Representative / Predsjednik kucnog savjeta

5 posters

Go down

Nominating Representative / Predsjednik kucnog savjeta Empty Nominating Representative / Predsjednik kucnog savjeta

Post  Mladen T Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Dear Neighbors, Idea
FIRST thing that we need to do is to designate a Representative which would start a management of our household which was not being done ever. That includes complete transparent control of funds, regular house inspection and maintenance, yearly budget review,additional repair required...and so on. Everything clearly regulated by law and our inhouse agreement. I am willing to try and do my best in our interest.
I already contacted you by email and you should get a form regarding the nomination as soon as I get it from Domouprava.

Dragi susjedi,
PRVO sto moramo uciniti u vezi nase zgrade je nominirati predstavnika stanara koji bi poceo vrsiti managment zgrade koji se ustvari do sada nije vrsio. To ukljucuje transparentnu kontrolu financija, regularne inspekcije i odrzavanje zgrade, godisnje izvjestaje te dodatne popravke. Sve je vrlo lijepo regulirano zakonom i nasim medjuvlasnickim ugovorom. Spreman sam pokusati dati sve od sebe za nas interes.
Vec sam kontaktirao neke od vas emailom i poslat cu vam obrazac cim ga dobijem od Domouprave. Idea
Mladen T
Mladen T

Back to top Go down

Nominating Representative / Predsjednik kucnog savjeta Empty Hi Mladen, I think that is a great idea, As soon as I receive the form I will scan it back to you. Do you have any cost figures yet?

Post  mcdowells Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:24 am

Mladen T wrote:Dear Neighbors, Idea
FIRST thing that we need to do is to designate a Representative which would start a management of our household which was not being done ever. That includes complete transparent control of funds, regular house inspection and maintenance, yearly budget review,additional repair required...and so on. Everything clearly regulated by law and our inhouse agreement. I am willing to try and do my best in our interest.
I already contacted you by email and you should get a form regarding the nomination as soon as I get it from Domouprava.

Dragi susjedi,
PRVO sto moramo uciniti u vezi nase zgrade je nominirati predstavnika stanara koji bi poceo vrsiti managment zgrade koji se ustvari do sada nije vrsio. To ukljucuje transparentnu kontrolu financija, regularne inspekcije i odrzavanje zgrade, godisnje izvjestaje te dodatne popravke. Sve je vrlo lijepo regulirano zakonom i nasim medjuvlasnickim ugovorom. Spreman sam pokusati dati sve od sebe za nas interes.
Vec sam kontaktirao neke od vas emailom i poslat cu vam obrazac cim ga dobijem od Domouprave. Idea

mcdowells

Back to top Go down

Nominating Representative / Predsjednik kucnog savjeta Empty Re: Nominating Representative / Predsjednik kucnog savjeta

Post  Admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:49 am

what do you mean under cost figures?
I have yearly statement with the summary of House funds
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mimosa.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Nominating Representative / Predsjednik kucnog savjeta Empty Nominating Representative

Post  Don and Marion MacLennan Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:50 am

Mladen. Thanks for volunteering, I know you'll do a great job. I've sent you an e-mail giving you our support. We still have not seen the form from Domouprava, when do you expect to get it?

Hope you and your Mrs are well and you're not spending too much time away from home. We're coming over this month so we'll see you soon. Don and Marion.

Don and Marion MacLennan

Back to top Go down

Nominating Representative / Predsjednik kucnog savjeta Empty Re: Nominating Representative / Predsjednik kucnog savjeta

Post  Admin Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:55 am

I received the form and am currently in a process of translating it to English so you have a basic understanding what it states.
will send it these days

take care! Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:21 pm

I have sent the forms to Your Emails. If you didn't receive it please contact me so I can send it again.

pirat
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:54 am

Dragi susjedi,

hvala Vam na podrsci I potpisima koje sam konacno uspio skupiti za vecinu te sam od danas nominirani predstavnik stanara. Malo je sve potrajalo skoro dva mjeseca ali ja sam se potrudio koliko sam mogao, no brze nije islo zbog specificne situacije vlasnistva ove zgrade.
Nakon sastanke izmedju Domouprave, Alfaplana I mene...

1.Ispusne cijevi klima uredjaja su odkopane na susjednoj parceli te ce nakon konacne modifikacije nas klima uredjaj trebao biti pusten u rad uskoro.
2.Susjedna parcela gradilista ce se izmaknuti od naseg granicnog zida 140 cm te podici svoj malo vislji zid na svojoj parceli, te ce potok ostati izmedju.
3.Uputio sam im ostri prosvjed zbog blokade gornjeg puta za pjesake.
4.Zamolili su me iz Domouprave da Vas obavijestim da podmirite svoja veca dugovanja prema pricuvi zgrade i izbjegnete daljnje troskove.

Ako imate kakvih pitanja slobodno me kontaktirajte a ako imate hitan kvar ili problem ovdje na ovoj vizitki je broj za hitne intervencije Domouprave koji je otvoren 24 H.

Mladen Tkalcan

Dear neighbours,

thank You for your support and signatures so I finally managed to get majority of votes and as of today be officially nominated representative of our household. It took me almost 2 months to get enough signatures but we have specific situation here and could not do it any faster.
After todays meeting with Domouprava and Alfaplan...

1.Exhaust pipes covered with dirt from the building site have been uncovered and secured and they will be used as final solution for our AC unit. After that modification AC should be online these days.
2.Neighbouring building site will create their own boundary wall 140 cm from ours, leaving the water drain pipes in between and our exhaust open.
3.I have formally complained about blocking the upper pedestrian walkway during their works.
4.I have asked by Domouprava that I kindly inform you that you pay your outstanding bills and avoid any further costs.

If You require any further info feel free to contact me and in case of any emergency malfunction or problem regarding our building you can find 24 H phone number for Domouprava on this card below

Mladen Tkalcan
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nominating Representative / Predsjednik kucnog savjeta Empty Domouprava and Parking

Post  John Cronk Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Hi Mladen
Sorry I haven't been in touch - retired in May, invested my retirement funds, moved to Portland Oregon and bought a house...been very busy. Hope all is well and hope to see you and the other neighbors next summer.
Do you know if I'm up to date with Domouprava? If not I'll have Natasa, the girl I hired to pay bills, make appropriate payment.
Any further developments about the parking? I purchased space #1 with my apartment, so would like to get that straightened out.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

John Cronk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum